Investigating Trucking Companies
Our Pittsburgh truck accident lawyers have the experience and the drive to win
Trucking companies can often be difficult to deal with after a truck accident. That’s because they know there’s often so much money at stake. They know that if the authorities can prove the truck driver was at fault, they should be responsible for paying for your accident-related expenses.
That’s why we want to help. Our experienced Pittsburgh truck accident lawyers at Romanow Law Group know how to investigate trucking companies. We know what evidence to look for after a crash, and we know how to find it. We take an aggressive approach about truck accidents, and we don’t back down in tough cases. We’re prepared to fight the trucking companies, insurance companies and anyone else who stands in our way.
What information do trucking companies have involving truck accidents?
Commercial trucking companies often have a lot of valuable information related to truck accidents. That’s why it’s important to have access to this information as soon as possible. As your attorney, we can demand to see:
- The truck driver’s driving history
- The truck driver’s accident history
- Trucking company hiring records
- Trucking company maintenance records
In addition, we can demand to see the so-called “black box” data from the truck that caused your crash. Commercial trucks equipped with these devices record important information about each accident, including:
- The speed truck was traveling at the time of the crash.
- The last time the truck driver took a break.
- The exact location of the truck at the time of the accident.
- The route the truck driver took before the crash.
We can demand to see this information, and if the trucking company refuses, we can take legal action against them. We will fight hard for your rights.
What makes investigating trucking companies so difficult after a crash?
Investigating trucking companies can be challenging for many different reasons. Some of the reasons why include:
- The trucking company refuses to provide information about the truck driver.
- The trucking company refuses to provide information about the truck involved in a crash.
- The trucking company destroys evidence related to your accident.
- The trucking company denies doing anything wrong.
We know the games trucking companies often play after a serious accident, but we know how to beat them and win tough cases. That’s what sets our law firm apart – our aggressive approach and our desire to win.
Get a winning team with a single vision. Contact Romanow Law Group.
Don’t let trucking companies push you around after your truck accident. Push back. Get a lawyer who knows how to find the facts that matter and build a strong legal case. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation with a Pittsburgh truck accident lawyer you can count on in a crisis.
We’re not like other law firms. We don’t take anything for granted. We know how to handle tough legal cases, and we will focus on winning your case from start to finish.